Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let that day come once again





When all is said and done, you are part of me. That's the way it was meant to be. People are brought together for a reason, everything happens for a reason. I believe the reason that you and me were brought together was because we complete one another. We fill in each other's missing spots with love. And if someday God decides to tear us apart, I trust that there is a reason. Cause if there is a reason for love, there is a reason for life beyond it.”

As I look back on all that's happened. Growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me -- there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever...and whatever the future holds, our today's make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.”





*********************************************************************************

Standing here all on my own, watching life go by,

taking in those dreadful words,..a tear drops from my eye,

I stood there as i watched you run,and waited for the pain,

love can be a painful thing,you used my love in vain,

Why'd you leave me here to cry?,our love had felt so...right,

why'd you go and break my heart,just like you did that night,

let me kiss your lips once more,so I can see it's true,

help me see your love is gone,that I can't be with you,

don't leave me here to fall apart,to watch you fade away,

tell me how you really feel,and why you just won't stay,

I never thought I'd cry so much,I want to see this through...

although you'll never feel for me.....I always will love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment