Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fact


I still miss those days.
That, hours of chatting...
Fighting over little things....
Late night talks...
Sharing secrets...
Weird dreams .
“Being possessive” Attitudes..
Waiting for ur texts..
Watching ur pics and texts over and over...
Smiling for no reason...
Trusting you blindly...
Your hugs and kisses....Your innocent wishes....

And, now just having...
Blank inbox....
No more “I love u”...

Hours of loneliness...
Unshared emotions...
Late night cries....
Heartbreaking secrets...
Shattered dreams....
Deleted memories....
Fake smiles....
Broken trust...our nailed hugs....Your devious heartaches....

I don't know why I Am still waiting for you..!

Sometimes when I m thinking
about u
my eyes gets filled with tears:'(
but then suddenly ur another
memory

touches my heart and I start
smiling with
teary eyes.....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment