Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Empowerment

Sometimes I feel like it's getting late. I don't have that strength I actually had. I let stand myself and look at the mirror I see my copy doing things what I actually do. But once I remove that mirror, I don't know what I look like. My mirror is different now. It is now the Image perceived which differs from mind to mind.
I just wake up early in the morning and wait for the night to come. Getting pretty busy with no task is my job these days. I get positive and add strength. But empowering me myself hasn't been enough for me. I have to lean on a support because I don't own that strong walking stick that could make me stand upright. Frustration is not in my dictionary...

BUT IT HASN'T BEEN EASY TO AVOID EVERY TIME........




No comments:

Post a Comment